Defer Payment using BillMeLater
Last Updated: July 09, 2012
Bill Me Later is a convenient and secure way to defer your payment due date to a future date, with no interest, and pay for your purchases online without using a credit card. This allows you to either pay the full amount in a few months or pay the full amount in installments. Please note, Bill Me Later does not accept credit cards for payment. when you decide to make your first payment, you will need to provide your checking or savings account number or mail a check to them.
The application process is simple and is completed in a few seconds, just enter your birth date and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number and accept the terms. Bill Me Later is a line of credit provided by WebBank, an FDIC-insured-Utah-chartered industrial bank located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
After you finalize your order on our site, you will be transferred to www.paypal.com and presented with a payment plan which could be something like "no interest if paid in full within 6 months." If the offer is something you are interested in you can proceed to complete the process or abandon your order.
To purchase a COSIMO with "Bill Me Later" follow the steps below:
1. Select a poem and add it to your shopping bag.
2. Proceed to checkout, and on the "Payment Options" screen select option "PayPal" as shown below:
3. Complete the checkout, and finalize your order. On the receipt page click on the "Pay with PayPal" button. You will be taken to the PayPal website.
4. Select "Don't have a paypal account" and then option "Bill Me Later" as shown below. At this stage you will be presented with the payment plan.
5. Provide the information requested and the system will take you through the application process.
For more information on billMeLater visit their FAQ page here. If you have any questions with this process, e-mail us at email@example.com or use the live help service on our website.